Outsource IT Services
When you choose All City Computers as your outsource IT provider, you gain all the benefits of having an internal IT department, without all of the hassles. For one fixed rate, you get unlimited support -- both remote and on-site -- and a full range of services from a deep team of experts who are at your disposal. You won't face hidden charges, and you won't need to worry about being blind-sided by unexpected emergencies. No more working around vacations, sick days, and gaps in training -- we are always at your service and we keep our team trained and certified so you don't have to.
Four Elements of the Outsource IT Package
The Outsource IT package includes four elements for one fixed fee. We have developed this approach over many years, and have fine-tuned it with a wide range of satisfied customers. This is how we can guarantee success -- this approach just works.
- Proactive technology management
This element ensures that all of your essential network needs are being watched over all the time. Services include things like patch management, anti-virus and spyware management, spam management, remote backup, and desktop optimization.
- Technology consulting
This element gives you a dedicated Virtual CIO (VCIO) who functions as if they were part of your leadership team. In periodic on-site meetings, your VCIO helps keep you on track with your technology. Services include a regular technology summary, design desk resources, budget planning and disaster recovery planning. Whenever you need to make a decision about technology, your VCIO can help you weigh your options and understand the business impact of your choices.
- Network administration
This element provides a dedicated network administrator who will visit your site periodically, and make sure you are following best practices in your network processes and design. Services include a technology checklist, a centralized service report review, and the thorough testing of backups.
- Reactive support services
This element ensures that you are never alone when things go wrong. Services include a customer support team which understands your entire network, and unlimited helpdesk support for your employees. Whenever you need it, you'll get on-site support, problem isolation and resolution, and answers to any “how-to” questions. And you'll always have access to a customer portal and a remote support framework.
- Worry-free IT -- You can avoid the hassle of setting up and maintaining an internal IT Department.
- Always On -- With a team at your disposal, you don't have to work around sick days and vacation days to get service.
- Emergency Prevention -- Through regular, preventative maintenance activities designed to keep your network operating efficiently, we reduce the number of emergency incidents you encounter.
- No More Gotchas -- Business Strategy and Planning Meetings allow us to help you build and manage a long-term technology plan to support your business. This enables you to make the best business decisions possible, and avoid the pitfalls and gotchas.
- Work Smarter -- We work with you to prioritize your IT strategy and plans. From technology research to procurement services, we help you make optimal IT purchase and support decisions.
- Automate Routine Tasks -- With our monitoring solution, we can help you do more with less by automating many of the routine tasks and activities that consume much of your technicians’ time.
For more information or a free quote, contact us at (310) 546-2467 or email email@example.com